Our staff and patients are encouraged to wear masks and wash hands frequently. Additionally, we are taking patient’s temperature on arrival.
We are continuously monitoring changes and recommendations to act accordingly.
Altered our schedules to give more time per patient this limits patients and increases social distancing in waiting rooms.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Update May 14, 2020
During this time, of great stress and uncertainty, MRI Lincoln Imaging & Preferred Open MRI have decided to keep our clinics open. M-F 8:30 am to 6 pm and Saturdays from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. We are devoted to providing our clients and patients with the greatest, high-quality care. We will continue to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 situation accordingly.
As recommend by the CDC, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment. We deeply appreciate the trust that you have placed in us. Our staff is currently screening all our patients with an infection risk questionnaire at the time of scheduling and then again at the time of their arrival. In an effort to reduce any risk to our patients and staff, we are also taking the patient’s temperature on arrival. We have altered our schedules to give more time per patient and are only allowing the patient to enter the building. This is done, to cut down on multiple people in the waiting areas. Limited exceptions can be made for patients that require assistance. We are respectfully asking that all patients consider the following questions, before attending their appointments:
- Do you have a fever and/or respiratory symptoms, such as cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to a high-risk COVID-19 affected geographic area, within 14 days of symptom onset?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has traveled to a high-risk site or that has COVID-19?
Our clinics have been sanitized and our clinics have been fully stocked with cleaning products. We are also sanitizing our clinics around the clock to ensure patient safety. We are asking that both our staff and the patients practice the following:
- Clean your hands often—Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public space, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people
- Stay home if you’re sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wear a facemask
For our valued clients, in addition to the safety precautions mentioned above, we also offer our digital web-based erad PAC Portal. You can access your patient/client records 24/7 via the portal. Please contact your Marketing Representative to obtain access to the portal or with any questions/concerns you encounter, while utilizing this tool.
MRI Lincoln Imaging Centers and Preferred Open MRI has an amazing team that is always here and available for you. We are here to provide you with the best and safest experience for your imaging needs. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notification or your upcoming appointment, please feel free to call our office today.
4941 N Kedzie Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
4849 W Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60639
Clipart illustration from
Medical vector created by freepik – www.freepik.com
Distance Vectors by Vecteezy